Monday, June 28, 2010

I love Mango!

Yess it is just about that time! Every Mid June Yokrdale shopping centre is the place to shop, why? Because around this time every store is hosting their own Spring/Summer Sale! Places like Mango, Zara, French Connection and H&M are double pricing their items as low as 70% off regular ticket! I'm a huge fan of Mango and the company behind it. I have always found their clothing to be super classy and well put together. I purpchased these new navy blue shorts the other day and can't get enough of them! If you see me don't be surprised if I'm wearing them. Their so cute. Don't waste your time and money on other things. Head over to Yorkdale and get great deals on fashion, beauty and shoewear.

                                                Mine are navy blue!


Gaby
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sales make me so happy!! I definitely have to make my up to Yorkdale, i hope I'm not too late

    ReplyDelete