Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mixing it Up!





















      I found this picture of Kim Kardashian, who by the way was also a stylist before her hit TV show Keeping up with the Kardashians. This was her on her way to a meet and greet with fans at a local store in L.A to promote her perfume which you can buy at any Sephora near you or online. I really love this look on her! It's a super classic look, with a hint of edgy-ness that she added with her makeup and the satin black button up top she is wearing. I have done my research and came across great items for less that look very similar to what she is wearing. Check them out! Let me know what you think ;)

Achieve the Look 4 Less Items:
French Connection - Daniella Drape 3/4 Sleeve Top on sale for $29.99
Forever 21 - Gathered Knit Skirt $19.80
Aldo Shoes - Destime style $100.00
Sephora - Kat Von D. True Romance Eyeshadow Palette $34
H&M - Black Spring Hangbag $39.99


Gaby
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment